What is the Grizzly Bear font?
Grizzly Bear is a font family of twelve that was designed to create unique titles on the fly. Special attention was given to kerning and trapping to ensure that these fonts work together as a titling system and line up perfectly when layered. An example would be how the inline fill was designed to place under the inline font as the glyph dimensions are shy around the edges to ensure that no fill edges of the under layer show. Flipping these layers would give you an outlined font. The all caps font features a higher x height in the uppercase, a lower x-height in the lower case, alternate punctuation and a few alternate glyphs added in for a good measure.
Grizzly Bear looks great when paired with Black Bear.
Grizzly Bear Font families
The Grizzly Bear includes the following font families:
- Grizzly Bear 1 Inline
- Grizzly Bear 2 Inline Italic
- Grizzly Bear 3 Inline Fill
- Grizzly Bear 4 Inline Fill Italic
- Grizzly Bear 5 Solid
- Grizzly Bear 6 Solid Italic
- Grizzly Bear 7 Shadow
- Grizzly Bear 8 Shadow Italic
- Grizzly Bear 9 Shadow Inline
- Grizzly Bear 10 Shadow Inline Italic
- Grizzly Bear 11 Shadow Fill
- Grizzly Bear 12 Shadow Fill Italic
Grizzly Bear Preview
Here is a preview of how Grizzly Bear will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.